Saturday, June 11, 2016

Summer


This picture is one of E and J's favorites from preschool this year - TJ is such a silly little guy who loves being a part of everything!
End of school party!
First Day and Last Day!

Car trips with Samson
Toddler Takeover - an arts festival with his best friend



TJ gave himself a tattoo  (this is a spider and her web)
Figo Pasta with his best buddy!
TJ and his best friend did a week of Theatre Camp - they were astronauts during the show for their favorite grown ups!

Complete with rockets!
TJ said his favorite part of theatre camp was playing with a red ball

3 comments:

  1. Sorry we haven't written, but I have been busy with R. I am his full time care giver, & this past month has not been his best. Hopefully we can get his edema down and pain to ease up.
    That does not mean we haven't enjoyed his Blog. we look at it every chance we get. There have been days when I don't even open my computer. Today, L took us for R's outpatient therapy and she saw his latest blog. He is such a good looking 3 yr. old. We loved all pictures and thank God for giving TJ such wonderful parents. LOVE R & B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day J. Hope you guys have a wonderful day and many more to come. Love M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all just got back from spending time with my parents. Its been tough having to watch my Dad suffer and trying to help him and Mom. I looked at the blog with my Dad just to make him feel better. Of course I love all the pics and can't wait for a video of some summer activities. My love to you all and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete