Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Once, Twice, Three Month Birthday!

TJ woke up this morning and loudly proclaimed to E, 'It's my three month birthday!!!' or at least that's what E thinks he said...
Happy Three Month Birthday TJ!
TJ is now 12 pounds, 11 oz and 23.25" of pure cuteness.

Hard to believe, but the pictures actually get cuter...




Likes:
Drooling, Smiling, Being lifted "up, up, UP in the air", listening to music (They Might Be Giants and The Beatles)

Dislikes:
Yes, still the carseat!




On Sunday, E and TJ celebrated Father's Day together while J is (still) in seminary in Minnesota.  TJ wore a festive onesie to show J how much he loves him.  TJ and E are eager for J to be back home!


TJ has a new bouncer - he thinks he likes it - but hasn't officially decided yet!


4 comments:

  1. I love the new pictures he's so adorable! Please tell J I said Happy Belated 1st Father's Day. My family and I celebrated father's day and My grandfathers 91st birthday yesterday! Love the pics and cant wait to see more... Love always!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe 3 months have gone by I have loved seeing what a happy baby TJ is. It makes me feel like I did the right thing getting in touch with Jodi R. and M did the absolute right thing to pick you and J for TJ's parents. God bless you both L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear E thank you so much for the wonderful pictures & updates of TJ. It's difficult to believe he is 3 months old & such a beautiful, healthy looking boy. You are doing such a great job taking care of him with so much love and affection. You & J have such an extended family & it's a pleaure to see them all. We thank God he is with you and J and all your families. B & R

    ReplyDelete
  4. We thank God everyday for TJ and how blessed and lucky we are to have such a beautiful and healthy son. Love to all of you M,L,B, & R! Buon Compleanno to R!

    ReplyDelete