Friday, December 6, 2013

On the go!




TJ has had a couple of exciting days - he went to a sushi restaurant where he LOVED miso soup, fried rice, pickled ginger, and a little sweet potato tempura! E and J have not found a food that TJ doesn't like! 

He then went to a "soft" park inside a mall because it had been too rainy outside to go for his daily walk. TJ was in heaven - so many "big" kids to try and copy! He even tried the slide a few times!




TJ is very fascinated by Omi's large Nutcracker from Germany. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the Christmas decorations go.


Stair jumping is a new exciting hobby too, that TJ never gets tired of. It is second only to stair climbing.


2 comments:

  1. TJ really takes after M who loves sushi, I really hope he continues to be a child who likes all kinds of food. I also just love the videos sooo cute thank you so much for posting them. Love to you all L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi E&J I know its been a while but just wanted you to know I love all the new posts and I love you both for being the most wonderful & amazing parents I could have asked for! TJ looks so happy and thats all I've ever wanted. Happy holidays and please give my love to your family's. Love M

    ReplyDelete