Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Break

TJ had a week off from school for spring break. 

"Lemonade" 

 
Omi and E took TJ to Stone Mountain to ride the train. 
He was getting tired of waiting and was telling the train to "go"

TJ was a fan of the train at Stone Mountain...

TJ was not a fan of funnel cake - he actually refused to even try it!

He decided he would try ice cream again at first he wouldn't eat it because it was cold!

Ice cream was pretty good...

TJ taught Grand Daddy colors in the M&M bowl in Chattanooga.

He got to ride on another train in Chattanooga with Bubbe and Grand Daddy.

Overall it was a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Dear E,J & TJ, the spring break pictures & videos were wonderful. M had very sad news. her father passed away yesterday & her brother S & his wife flew in this morning. We have a full house at our condo. We were thankful that L & her W were here also to lend support to M yesterday besides R & myself. She is taking it quite hard. Her Dad was only 62 years of age. She had become very close to her father since she moved to Florida. Sorry to be the bearer of such sad news.
    Getting back to the pics & videos it was really great hearing TJ's voice. I am hearing impaired but I did recognize the word lemon and choo choo. Good Bless you all. Love R & B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to M's fathers viewing today with M and her brother S It was very sad but at least he is no longer suffering but in a better place. So when I got back I needed to be cheered up so I opened the blog to see and hear TJ because life goes on with such beautiful people you love. Thanks again for the wonderful videos and pictures. Love L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were so sorry to hear about the death of M&S's father. Loosing my own father was the hardest thing I have been through. I still miss him every day, usually when there is something I hear or see that I know he would have found to be hilarious. He had the best sense of humor (or maybe I'm biased because we always found the same things funny!. I hope you are able to find comfort in being together and knowing the love you all shared for each other. Love, E

    ReplyDelete