Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

Such a wonderful Christmas Day!

TJ started out Christmas Eve with the last piece of the Advent calendar chocolate. TJ is one big chocolate fan, he is going to miss his daily chocolate candy!

TJ, E, J, and Omi went to the children's Christmas Eve service. TJ was especially handsome in his Christmas suit!


They gave the kids glow sticks (instead of candles) which TJ thought was pretty awesome.

TJ's friend from church gave him his "kid" bike. Their family is starting a tradition of sharing when you get new things. He was getting a "big kid" bike and wanted to share his balance bike with TJ. TJ was thrilled, it is going to take some practice but he will learn it quickly!

A brief moment of quiet before TJ woke up Christmas morning. 

TJ thought it was so exciting that he and J had matching Star Wars pjs...

He had special Christmas glasses...

and panettone french toast!  TJ wanted to celebrate his Italian heritage.


TJ opened presents from Mommy, Daddy, and Omi (he is signing fire truck in this picture) after breakfast...

Lots of new books too!

Then we went to church to make sandwiches and share food with the homeless (and play with a friend's dog too)

TJ helped by eating a candy cane and helping to sort the food (or at least supervise)!

When we got back from church, Bubbe and GrandDaddy were here with more presents!

A big boy helmet...

A kitchen to cook in.

and a tricycle! TJ is really into things that "move" he is one excited boy to have a tricycle and a balance bike!

We went for a walk with Samson.

Christmas Selfie before Bubbe and GrandDaddy had to head back home. (TJ wasn't entirely sure what was happening here)

4 comments:

  1. Dear E,J & TJ, Thank you so much for sharing TJ's Christmas with us. We saw the pics & video last night. It was just wonderful seeing him on Chirstmas Day. It made our day complete. God Bless you all. Love R & B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays E, J and TJ! I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, for some strange reason I seemed to get really nervous when I try to write and to me, it never sounds right. But I want you all to know I look at the pictures almost everyday and I absolutely love them. You both are such amazing people and I'm so grateful for the blog and for ya'll allowing my family and I to be a part of your lives. TJ looks so happy and he's absolutely adorable. Things are going great for me, been sober now almost 3 years, have a great job and the most amazing and supportive family anyone could ever ask for. I will try my best to get over my silly fears and write more often, because I would love to be able to actually to you again. Happy Holidays to you and your family and may this New Year be even better for all. Love always~ Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays! We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We are so very happy to hear about how well you are doing - what wonderful news. Three years is an accomplishment to be proud of. We certainly understand the hesitancy to comment but we do love hearing from you and how well you are doing. TJ is trying to start talking more and we hope to have a video of that posted soon! Much love, E, J, and TJ

      Delete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO E, J & TJ. I loved all the Xmas pics esp. the video, can't wait to see more. Walt and I are in FL for a few days, Mom and Dad here until May or so.
    M is doing well and we thank G. and you all for taking such good care of TJ. May the force of God be with you all in this new year and beyond. L.

    ReplyDelete