Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Yo Gabba Gabba

TJ went to his first "concert" tonight! He has been a fan of Yo Gabba Gabba for several months now,  so when E & J heard they were having a live tour - everyone was excited!

E made TJ a Brobee Hat and he wore green stripes!

This is Brobee (since most adults are not familiar with Yo Gabba Gabba!) he is TJ's favorite character!

 TJ politely handed out tickets to the usher and signed thank you to her!


These videos are both a little dark but you can see he had a blast!


"Glitter Hands" TJ Dancing!

3 comments:

  1. Where do I find YoGabbaGabba? I tried the internet but no luck, wanted to see TJ's favorite "cartoon" character. I loved seeing him having fun- brought joy into my life. I've been sick since before Thanksgiving so I've kind of been a shut in so it was a pick me up and I thank you. Especially love videos. God Bless you all, Merry Xmas & my love L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did find info on YoGabbaGabba its on Nick Jr. looks so cute I'm glad TJ likes it just wanted to let you know. Love to all L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - yes it is on Nick Jr but TJ watches it on his Kindle because he is a very high tech baby! We have all had the flu (except luckily TJ) so it has been a rough week. Vicki (aka Bubbe) came down to take care of TJ while we were sick. His favorite song is "party in my tummy" - its on you tube too (if you are curious!). Glad you are feeling better. Have a wonderful wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete